Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm back and need some help!


Forgot to mention that I have also tried pumping breastmilk and serving it in a bottle and sippy cup and he's got no interest. Since I made this video we tried the soy toddler formula and he hates it even worse than the regular soy milk. He actually gags and turns red from yacking! lol.... I don't want to come accross as negative. There are times when I sit back and think that I'm happy to nurse as long as he wants to but I'm just being honest when I say that I'm just "done" being the source. Thanks for your help!

Cheep King Koil Mattress Wooden Pocket Knife Quick Shop For Tassimo Coffee Pod




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links